Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union is looking for a Full-Time Member Solutions Representative, on site at our Operations Center.
Job Purpose: Responsible for performing member solutions activities associated with various delinquent accounts. Reviews delinquent accounts, determines probable reasons for account status, and contacts clients to resolve the delinquencies. Utilizes various techniques, as circumstances indicate, to promptly collect on delinquent accounts. Ensures the Company's professional image is maintained.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of collection procedures and related laws and regulations.
- Understanding of Company policies. Familiar with default and enforcement clauses.
- Basic understanding of the U.S. Bankruptcy code.
Understanding of small claims court system.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Previous collections and/or call center experience.
- Accuracy and thoroughness in work.
- Excellent communication, telephone, and public relations skills.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Ability to work well in stressful situations.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and other business equipment including calculator, copy machine, printer, credit bureau terminal, telephone and fax.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
Mask, plexi-glass barriers for member facing positions, hand sanitizer, gloves etc. are provided.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Collections: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person