We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Medical staffing agency in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
We are looking for Nurses who are ready to work in a hospital in Chicago as soon as possible.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
- registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
- home health: 1 year (Preferred)
- acute care: 1 year (Preferred)
- rn: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Overnight shift