Become an integral part of a diverse team. Currently DIGITALSPEC is seeking an experienced, motivated, career and customer-oriented Database Specialist to join our team.
Location: Washington, D.C.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or 1-3 years of relevant experience. Must have at least one year of experience in data entry system/database support.
Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain the necessary clearance.
As tasked, the candidate shall perform the following types of activities, the timing, complexity, and volume of which may vary:
· Perform program support duties for an emergency notification system, to
include, but not limited to,
o uploading/removing information in a timely manner,
o development and execution of various tests and exercises,
o training of staff regarding the notification system,
o prepare reports, data, graphs, etc. in relation to executed tests and exercises,
o ensure all information is backed up,
o prepare and send communications to employees to gather or update personal information,
o Annually send information update requests.
· Expected to handle other types of related continuity duties and activities that may arise.
· Must have at least one year of experience in data entry system/database support. Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel,
· Excellent written and oral communications skills,
· Ability to work on a deadline,
· Detailed oriented and organized.
Corporate Performance Standards: In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
1. Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
2. Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
3. Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
4. Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
About DIGITALSPEC, LLC
DIGITALSPEC, LLC (DSPEC) is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified, ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 company founded in 2005 and headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We are a leading provider of Business Consulting Services and Technical Solution Services delivering true business value and return on investment to Federal clients in the metropolitan Washington, D.C area. DSPEC provides solutions and services in markets such as: Homeland Security and Law Enforcement, Defense and Intelligence, Financial Services, and Social & Citizen Services. We work collaboratively with clients to create solutions that ‘fit’ the client environment and use industry best practices.
Join us at DIGITALSPEC, where we’re engineering Innovations, Solutions, and Results
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is your expected yearly salary for this position?
- Data entry/database support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location