Do you love helping others?
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy Germantown. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service associate at our Germantown franchised location, you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
- Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with hourly pay, plus commission.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
What it Takes to Succeed:
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or sales experience.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn’t the easy thing).
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and fast-paced environment.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
- Sell our monthly Wellness Program
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Schedule appointments
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- light cleaning of spa
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person