- High School Diploma or GED
As Head Lifeguard, your primary responsibility is to manage and coordinate all duties of the Lifeguard team, maintain a safe swimming environment by enforcing all rules and regulations of the pool and surrounding area, and report any issues to the facility manager or supervisor
Why Become a Lifeguard with Guard for Life?
To be a Head Lifeguard, you must:
- Guard for Life has lifeguard positions all over the country for indoor, outdoor, seasonal, part-time, full-time, and more!
- A lifeguard is a fun and flexible position with great pay rates!
- A lifeguard position looks great on resumes and college applications, displaying responsibility and dedication.
- Guard for Life offers a variety of training courses to help you learn and keep you up to date on the best Lifeguard practices.
- The perfect job for high school students, college students, and adults with flexible schedules.
- A lifeguard position can be seasonal or year-round depending on availability in your area.
- Guard for Life companies provide opportunities for advancement. A lifeguard can move up to become a head lifeguard, supervisor, staffing assistant, lifeguard instructor, and other great aquatics positions!
Be a minimum of 15 years old (16 in NY and VA).
Have or obtain Lifeguarding, CPR/AED and First Aid certifications.
Have at least one year of Lifeguard experience.
Lifeguard Training Available
We offer discounted Lifeguard training and CPR certification courses for all employees! Some areas may require additional training, apply today for more information.
To be considered for this location, please enter a city, state, zip code or name of pool in the “Pool or Area Preference” field on the application.
Please follow and like us: