Hybrid Position: 40% remote and 60% work in office at Bob Evans Restaurant Support Center, In New Albany, Ohio
Statement of Purpose:
The IT Cloud Engineer will configure and manage Azure endpoint management of our restaurants servers, workstations and IOT devices. This position is responsible for stabilizing and securing systems management using the full Microsoft E5/365 capabilities of our tenant. Other responsibilities include ownership of all incidents, alerts, and systematic change to shape secure device management at BER IT.
- Develop Compliance and Configuration polices for Corporate and Restaurant devices.
- Develop Autopilot Deployment Profiles for various company workloads.
- Partner with the POS teams to ensure changes being considered for restaurant devices will work seamlessly with the point of sales applications.
- Ensure monthly quality and security patches are applied to Windows desktop and server devices.
- Use Microsoft Endpoint Management to package and push software and to ensure all software is up to date.
- Assist in moving from and AD model to a fully Azure Active Directory model.
- Configure and monitor EndPoint Protection on all Windows devices.
- Work closely with the Service Desk to help resolve user issues and develop processes they can use to resolve issues on the first call.
- Through Microsoft Endpoint Manager, configure policies to manage corporate applications that will run on employee’s personal iOS and Android devices.
- Be responsible for hardware, firmware and OS on all Windows based devices in both our Corporate and Restaurant locations.
- Expertise with Microsoft Azure Endpoint Management, autopilot, systems hardening, policy, applications deployment, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS delivery models – key technologies include Azure, Office365, AWS, Google Cloud, container services, and CASB solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS deployment and updates troubleshooting and resolution techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrable teamwork skills and resourcefulness
- Possess self-drive to keep moving things forward even in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge (avoid “analysis paralysis”)
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- MS Windows 10/11, Microsoft 365, Office 365, Endpoint Management expertise.
- Microsoft certification path/progress
- 2+ years of experience in deploying Windows 10 and applications from the cloud.
- 2+ years of experience in design, implementation, support, and evaluation of client tools and services
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Deploying Windows 10: 2 years (Required)
- Azure Endpoint Management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location