At Just for Kids Dentistry, our Treatment Coordinatorsmanage patients full cycle from clinical diagnosis to treatment acceptance. You will successfully communicate financial planning and available options based on the proposed treatment. From the first appointment to the last, our Treatment Coordinators lead patients to a happy and healthy smile! This is a Full-Time opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Enter and track patient treatment plans in the computer system.
- Monitor patient progress and report patient status to attending the doctor.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals, exclusions, and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predeterminations to third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients have been notified of status and their financial responsibilities.
- Manage consultation reports and progress.
- The ability to complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
Job Type: Full-time
- dental: 2 years (Preferred)