As a New Client Development Professional, you will spend your day providing an exceptional client experience by understanding and addressing client service needs for our newest JPMorgan Wealth Management clients. You will actively engage with prospective clients through a variety of marketing campaign initiatives, identify new investment and advice opportunities and drive business development. You will drive and assist our Advisors to convert high quality leads into new clients. If you have a passion for building new client relationships and nurturing existing ones, this role is for you!
- Leverage a holistic goals-based approach to help clients and prospects uncover investment needs, while focused on delivering an exceptional client experience.
- A proactive approach to identifying solutions; an entrepreneurial business spirit with a sense of urgency to get the client directed to the right channel.
- Solid understanding of financial markets and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with our clients.
- A “solution-oriented” mindset to work toward best possible outcomes for all client's personalized goals.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast- paced environment while demonstrating strict attention to detail and remaining client focused.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- A valid and active Series 7
- A valid and active Series 63 or obtain within 90 days from start date.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a hybrid work environment. We are currently working in a hybrid environment, where team members work in the office three days a week and work remote two days.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of relevant financial services or brokerage relationship building experience preferred.
** Department operating hours; Monday-Friday 8 AM – 9 PM EST, Saturday 9 AM – 5 PM EST.
Please note that the working hours for this role will fall into the above department operating hours. You may be required to work non-standard schedule including (example: four 10 hour days vs. five 8 hour days). **
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.