Full-timeEstimated: $41,000 - $54,000 a year
- Analysis skills
Full Job Description
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly talented, eager Developer that has the desire and ability to be part of a dynamic team of designers and developers.
Our Developers work to create visually appealing as well as programmatically superior work that helps create best-in-class solutions for our clients.
- Work closely with creative teams and vendors to implement digital solutions.
- Design and develop user friendly and intuitive websites and digital components.
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of digital solutions.
- Adhere to development, framework and process standards.
- Contribute to functional specifications that define front-end functionality of a website/application.
- Provide direction and advice on strategy and solution where appropriate.
- Produce estimates and approaches for potential projects.
- You must have 2+ years’ experience developing customer-facing websites and digital assets.
- Experience with PHP-based content management systems such as Wordpress and/or Drupal
- Advanced WordPress skills preferred (custom themes, plugins, shortcodes, ACF, etc.).
- Ability to translate visual interactions from wireframes, visual styles from Photoshop comps, and requirements from a technical brief into a functioning, appealing site
- Must have superior communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and on a team, in a fast paced environment
- Able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to translate business and technical requirements into workable technical solutions.
Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits. Outstanding culture and workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location