You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace Medical Center , in the heart of Albuquerque, is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Lovelace Medical Center is hiring a Case Manager, Transition of Care.
- Assesses, plans, implements, monitors, and evaluates options and services required to meet an individual’s health needs by utilizing a collaborative process and by using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost effective outcomes.
- Assists in identifying the appropriate level of care, appropriate providers and facilities to ensure a timely and cost effective manner in obtaining optimum value for both the client and the reimbursement source.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety
- Minimum: Clinical background with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience or combination of ADN and experience in health related field.
- Desired: Certified Case Manager
- One (1) year of previous job related experience in a acute care environment
- Valid LSW for Hospital, and or valid NM or multi-state RN.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency; must be able to function independently and manage own time and work tasks; working knowledge of HMO’s, PPO’s, Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance plans, Ability to communicate effectively
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017 and 2018; Ranked #4 in the nation among providers
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Case Management - Lovelace Medical Center