- Obtain a minimum of 20 hours per year of applicable continuing education.*
(*As required by licensing and requested by Board of Directors.)
- Supervises the day-to-day operation of Children's Emergency Center.
- Maintenance of adequate records concerning the shelter’s operations.
- Screens applicants for appropriateness of placement.
- Reviews all Children's Emergency Centergenerated daily progress notes, incident reports, scheduling and training.
- Coordinates with staff to ensure effective case management in the implementation of each child’s plan.
- Ensures Children's Emergency Centerfollows standards and level of care requirements and ensure Children's Emergency Centermeets worker’s compensation and insurance guidelines.
- Assists Executive Director in interviewing and hiring direct care staff.
- Prepares staff training schedules.
- Prepares and conducts performance reviews of Children's Emergency Centerstaff.
- Represents the Children's Emergency Center as the contact person for child welfare agencies, parents, officials, and members of the general public.
- On call 24/7 to provide direct intervention in case of Children's Emergency Center emergencies.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Social Services related field.
- Supervisory and administrative experience and knowledge of governing agency regulations preferred.
- Must meet all requirements for child-care staff as set forth in the minimum standards for basic care facility qualification by regulatory agencies.
- Must possess computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must authorize a credit check.
- Must possess a valid driver license and be insurable by the agency.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and climb stairs.
To apply submit a resume, three references and a cover letter. Please address your salary requirements in your cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Required)