Las Vegas's Premier Cannabis Company is seeking qualified applicants for our North Las Vegas and Downtown Las Vegas dispensaries! We are looking forhigh energy individuals with restaurant, customer service, or retail experience who are passionate about the cannabis industry! We provide a supportive and encouraging environment and although there will be a learning curve, we expect you to bring positivity and enthusiasm to the job.
To apply, please visit the careers page at thrivenevada.com and complete the online application (no phone inquiries will be accepted regarding this position.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Cash handling
- Verifying identification
- Cleaning and organizing
- Maintaining compliance
- Additional duties as requested
- Team work
- Detail oriented
- Organized with the ability to multi-task
- Extensive product knowledge
- Strong sales skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
- While performing the duties of this position, an employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; stand; walk; use hands and fingers; reach with arms; stoop; kneel; crouch; crawl; talk and hear.The employee may be occasionally required to climb or balance.The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.Vision abilities require near and farsighted vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be on-time and ready to work when scheduled.
- To work in this position, the successful candidate must hold or be qualified to obtain a Nevada agent identification card and local jurisdictional work card(s). Candidates must be at least 21 years-of-age to obtain proper licensing. Proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States, verifiable by providing a Federal Form I-9, is required.
- The Company offers a range of benefits for its employees. For full-time, non-salaried employees, including this position, the Company provides access to group health insurance as well as dental and vision insurance.
Thrive Cannabis Marketplace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all employment actions without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, sex, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other statuses protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, Thrive Cannabis Marketplace complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in every location in which the company has facilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour