TEMPORARY POSITION THAT WILL NOT EXTEND PAST 3 WEEKS FROM START DATE
Purpose and Scope:
- Temporary duty at Ft. Campbell, KY.
- $18.00 per hour.
- Meals and incidental rates per Joint Travel Regulation (JTR).
- Travel to Ft. Campbell, KY and back to home of record paid.
- Lodging provided.
- Transportation to work site is provided, if needed.
Receives, stores, and issues equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise, foodstuffs, or tools, and compiles stock records of items in stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.
1. Receive, store, and issues equipment, material, supplies, merchandise, tools, etc., and compiles stock records of items in stockroom, warehouse or storage yard/area.
2. Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice. Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications.
3. Stores articles in bins, on the floor or on shelves, according to identifying information, such as style, size or type of material. Fills orders or issues supplies from stock.
4. Prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock.
5. Requisitions articles to fill incoming orders.
6. Compiles records on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damaged stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments.
7. May mark identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles.
8. May distribute stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued.
9. May make adjustments or repairs to articles carried in stock.
10. May determine methods of storage, identification and stock location, considering temperature, humidity, height and weight limits, turnover, floor loading capacities, and required space.
11. May cut stock to size to fill orders as required.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Must be able to lift 50 lbs with or without accommodation.
+ Must utilize all proper lifting procedures and practices.
+ Must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
+ Must be able to work at heights.
+ Must be able to climb in and out of vehicles of various sizes and heights
+ Must be able to work under pressure and strenuous conditions.
+ Must be able to meet short suspense dates.
+ Must be able to conduct work in the out-of-doors area with potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions (i.e. extreme temperatures, high humidity, rain and blowing dust).
+ Must be able to withstand prolonged periods of stooping; climbing; standing; and sitting for long periods of uninterrupted time.
+ May require shift work.
+ May be required to work an uncommon tour of duty including nights, weekends, and holidays.
+ During the usual work period, the worker may be exposed to sounds and noise levels that are distracting and uncomfortable.
Safety - AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident
+ Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
+ High school diploma or GED required.
+ Minimum three (3) months general work experience which will demonstrate ability to perform requirements of position. No specific experience required
+ Knowledgeable of governing supply systems/programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals or other established guidelines
+ Must have or be able to obtain licenses/certifications as needed to perform duties.
+ Must have a valid and current state driver’s license.
+ Must be able to operate a government general-purpose vehicle
+ Must be able to complete paperwork associated with the position as required
+ Must be able to work in a fast paced, complex environment
+ Must be able to read and understand Technical Manuals, Technical Bulletins, Army Regulations and Department of the Army Pamphlets
+ Must possess basic computer skills
+ Must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
+ Must have an ability to meet physical demands and pass any related medical examination requirements required to perform daily assigned tasks
+ May need the ability to obtain and maintain a government Common Access Card (CAC)
+ Ability to work in a team environment
+ Position may require travel.
+ Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
_NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.