\*\* A sign on bonus of up to $1500 is payable after 6 months of employment.\*\*\*
3 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Catholic Charities founded in 1903 remains among the largest and well respected social service agency with programs and offices located in Boston and the greater Boston area.
As one of the largest providers of social service in Massachusetts, Catholic Charities of Boston offers over 70 programs and services in 23 locations around Eastern Massachusetts. From Lawrence to Brockton and Boston, our service sites throughout Eastern Massachusetts helped 160,000 of our neediest neighbors of all faiths last year.
We are currently seeking a full-time childcare Teacher for the child care program located at Laboure Center, South Boston.
The Teacher participates in the planning and implementation of a safe, nurturing, developmentally appropriate program experience for the children in their care and assessing children’s progress in all areas of development.
- EEC teacher certification with a combination of education and experience as follows: BA in early childhood and 6 months’ work experience, BA in related field and 2 early childhood courses, AA in early childhood and 1 year experience, CDA in early childhood and 2 years’ experience, high school diploma and 3 courses in early childhood with 3 years’ work experience.
- Motivated, energetic, punctual and responsible. Exhibit a positive attitude to be an excellent role model for children and coworkers.
- Ability to teach and interact with parents, employees and co-workers.
- Pass background record check (CORI/SORI/DCF) and fingerprinting.
- Positive attitude towards working with children.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Zoom
- Ability to work early and late varied hours for classroom coverage.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume. Please reference job 9162. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Visit us at: www.ccab.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $36,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- • EEC teacher certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location