Troon Corporate Office is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Regional Sales & Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for overseeing the delivery of sales & marketing programs and services to Troon facilities, leaders and guests. This individual oversees facility sales & marketing strategies and personnel by leveraging corporate programs, industry best practices and current trends in the marketplace.
This position is responsible for overseeing the delivery of sales & marketing programs and services to Troon Golf facilities, leaders and guests. This individual oversees facility sales & marketing strategies and personnel by leveraging corporate programs, industry best practices and current trends in the marketplace. These efforts are designed to positively impact revenue, rounds and profit for managed facilities and the company.
Key Responsibilities of the Regional Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Implements corporate sales & marketing strategies, policies and procedures, including compliance of company standards relating to quality of programs and services.
- Assists facilities with creating sales & marketing plans, budgets and strategies.
- Oversees the management and implementation of corporate programs, including but not limited to the following: Troon Rewards, Troon Card, Troon Advantage, Troon Privé Privilege, Troon Players’ Club, Team Troon, Troon Family Golf, Troon Golf Vacations, Troon Golf & Travel, Troon Privé Connect, Troon Gift Cards, etc.
- Assists facilities with tracking Troon Delivery from corporate programs and services.
- Provides facilities with the opportunity to utilize the Troon Golf Reservation Center.
- Assists with ad design, creation and implementation.
- Supports the creation and management of individual facility SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Manages regional marketing co-ops, including the distribution of activity reports to facility and corporate leaders.
- Oversees the creation and implementation of broadcast emails for facilities and corporate programs.
- Provides oversight assistance with the creation and management of facility websites.
- Leads the organization of corporate and facility sales and marketing activity reports.
- Oversees organization and execution of regional sales and marketing meetings and annual leadership conference presentations.
- Streamlines sales process for group leads received by Team Troon via TroonGolf.com, regional websites/SEM campaigns and facility websites.
- Manages and creates partner, client and vendor relationships, including but not limited to: Golf Channel, Callaway, American Express, EZLinks, IMAVEX, Pipeline 360, etc.
- Assists with drafting, editing & distributing press releases and public relations campaigns.
- Provides social media education, training and direction.
- Leads the planning and execution of annual Troon Challenge regional and final events.
- Implements and maintains excellent service standards to achieve positive NPS and guest satisfaction.
- Supports the hiring, management and creation of incentive plans for facility golf sales managers.
- Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the corporate team and facilities.
- Incorporates safe work practices in field job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Regional Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) and/or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches.
- Excellent interpersonal and sales-related skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.