Summary: Responsible for creating and scheduling social media posts and advertisements through the Prime Response portal. Responsible for crafting social media campaigns and online reputation reports. Proactively consults with clients to detail ROI and recommend strategies for success. Responsible for managing an account’s reputation influence strategy. Motivated to learn about new digital tactics and how to incorporate them into the social media strategies for the accounts they manage. Demonstrates an eagerness to become a member of the Prime Response team!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Digital Media Marketing and Advertising o Social Media Management
- Create, schedule and analyze content for social media sites for multiple automotive accounts
- Utilize a custom posting and advertising strategy to create social media posts / advertisements in order to bring targeted audiences to the dealer’s website
- Track and analyze post and advertisement based engagements
- Make recommendations to account for new or revised content strategies
- Manage multiple social media channels for numerous dealerships
- Generate posts and advertisements while optimizing for Google Analytics via UTM tagging best practices
- Develop social media strategies in collaboration with account
- Make advertising spending decisions on behalf of the dealership to generate engagements and promote shoppers to their website
- Set-up production for keywords, sites/domains, competitor analysis, etc.
o Online Reputation Management
- Mentor dealers with appropriate review responses and industry response standards
- Identify and adjust the customer influencing strategy for external online review sites such as DealerRater, Cars.com, Edmunds, Google+, Yelp, Facebook, etc.
- Track and analyze reviews for key performance concerns and recommendations
- Statistical Tracking and Reporting o Proactive consultation with dealers to highlight ROI, recommend best practices, and suggest strategies to maximize reputation and social media techniques o Evaluate online reviews for trends and anomalies o Analyze online statistics:
- Overall trends and subsets by sites, ratings, keywords, etc.
- Provide ongoing social media and online reputation reports
- Highlight social success including post engagement, website clicks, and campaign success
o Gather competitive information
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other service-related activities as assigned
- Stay current on industry trends and other educational opportunities
- Troubleshoot technical questions and concerns as needed
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each “Primary Duty” consistently and satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- Experienced user of social media in business / educational environment or equivalent digital marketing experience
- Knowledgeable range of social offerings and digital advertising
- Ability to craft targeted messaging with proper grammar Education and Experience: Technical degree or equivalent from an accredited four- or two-year college or university preferred OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret system logs, technical procedures and policy instructions. Ability to write basic business correspondence (emails). Ability to manage data in various tools for data analysis and present results in concise, “user-friendly” terms. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in both written and verbal channels from clients, sales, service, and management staff.
- Google Apps, Google Analytics
- MS Office with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Social sites – Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, etc
- Review sites – Yelp, Google, etc
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. Ability to apply data analytic concepts and methodologies. Reasoning Abilities: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems in an appropriate manner – identify problem, determine cause, develop, and execute solution. Ability to interpret user requirements and generate technical specification documentation.
Certificates, Licenses and Registration: None required
Other Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
- Demonstrated focus on customer service with mediation skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Good administrative skills and ability to accurately proofread and spell
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving skills
- Strong 3 rd party relationship building experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Conform to corporate and business unit policies and procedures
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Primary Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Primary Duties.
- Lifting: Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Vision: Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Common Physical Activity: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is consistently required to talk and hear. The employee is consistently seated at their workstation. The employee is consistently required to handle objects, tools or controls. Specifically, writing, using a computer, calculator and phone.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the “Primary Duties” of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Primary Duties.
- Type of Environment Exposed To: While performing the Primary Duties of this job, the employee regularly works within the home office.
- Noise Level: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The duties described above are not inclusive. Additional duties may be required from time to time due to the need to respond to customers and to remain competitive in the marketplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)