IgnitionOne® is a global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology, providing a world-class proprietary platform and expert services to improve digital marketing performance. IgnitionOne's integrated Digital Marketing SuiteSM (DMS) empowers marketers to buy, manage and optimize digital media across Search, Display, Social and Mobile, understand client users through Data Management and Cross-Channel Attribution, while helping to optimize conversions on a marketer's website through Marketing Automation. At the core of the DMS is the proprietary User Engagement Score Algorithm, which determines the value of a user to automate the delivery of the right message, at the right time, at the right cost, to a marketer's users, on and off their website.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers' lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
Within your role of software engineer you will be working within an enthusiastic and results driven full-stack team, creating cutting edge digital marketing tools. Design and develops testable, maintainable and scalable software. You will collaborate with peers and other team members to achieve project goals and establish technical standards and best practices. You will work closely with technical and product leadership to understand and implement systems requirements
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Designs and develops testable, maintainable and scalable software for IgnitionOne's Service Oriented Architecture and core applications.
- Collaborates with peers and other team members to achieve project goals and establish technical standards and best practices.
- Works closely with technical and product leadership to understand and implement systems requirements.
- Works closely with the QA Engineer on drafting, creating and maintaining automated test cases for products
- Conducts system analysis and code reviews on mission critical applications to ensure optimal performance.
- Develops documentation for system maintenance and support (i.e., flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts)
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent in education and experience
- Minimum 1 year software development experience in Java
- Experience using at least one of the no-sql (e.g elastic search, cassandra, redis ) & relational datastores ( e.g PostgreSQL, SQL Server )
- Experience using and configuring build tools like Gulp, Grunt, Webpack for front end
- Experience using CSS preprocessors (Stylus, SCSS, LESS)
- Experience in writing unit tests for UI (tools and frameworks: Karma/Mocha/Chai)
- Experience building and consuming RESTful services and APIs
- Experience using distributed source control such as Git or Mercurial
- Experience using Linux and the bash command line
- Reactive Programming
- AWS ecosystem (e.g. EC2, SQS, SNS, Lambda)
- Data processing technologies (e.g. Spark, Scala)
- Messaging technologies (e.g. Kafka)