Who We Are
If change means solving one of the biggest challenges of our time by reinventing the way people power their homes, then we say bring it on. It doesn’t hurt that we’re reducing carbon emissions, adding new jobs to the economy, and having fun while doing it. In 2007, Sunrun co-Founders Ed Fenster and Lynn Jurich set out to make home solar mainstream. Upfront cost was a huge barrier to home solar adoption, so they invented the model now known as "solar service." Sunrun allows homeowners to pay for solar power, not the panels. This means Sunrun owns, maintains, and monitors the system while homeowners pay for the electricity it produces. Each business day, we install $2 million worth of solar and facilitate one solar installation every 10 minutes. Our network of more than 30 leading solar installers employs more than 3,000 people.
Sunrun is looking for a dynamic and customer obsessed Installation Services Supervisor to join our team. The Installation Services team is a customer facing group that manages customer interactions, and interdepartmental communication on individual solar projects. The work environment is fast paced, constantly changing and always demanding.
The Installation Services Supervisor is responsible for a team of coordinators and their individual performance. Supervisory responsibilities include:
- Monitoring, measuring, and reporting on team and pipeline performance
- Issue resolution
- Triaging customer escalations
- Hiring and performance management
For a period of time, the role will have project level responsibilities including:
- Introductory calls to customers
- Project updates
- Production verification
- Processing change orders
- Gaining customer approval of plans
- Facilitating HOA approval
- General interdepartmental communication
- Other tasks as needed to facilitate a project through its lifecycle
Success in the position is measured by: throughput, cycle time, and customer satisfaction of your team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in a customer service role is desired
- Previous experience in residential solar preferred
- Previous supervisory/leadership experience
- Basic knowledge of residential construction preferred
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently to proactively resolve problems and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google apps
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Ability to work outside of standard business hours including weekends and evening hours to meet the needs of our customers
Sunrun, AEE Solar and SnapNrack are equal opportunity employers. We hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.