Are you driven to make a difference for patients and the health care system in California? Do you want to solve a problem that touches every clinician and health plan in the state? Are you interested in partnering with the most influential people in healthcare to fix a large-scale industry problem? At IHA, we are solving the long-standing provider data management problem with new ground-breaking software and business processes that easily connect providers with health plans.
In this role, you will collaborate with health care leaders across California to bring this innovative product to providers and plans, ultimately ensuring that patients can find the care they need when they need it. You will manage every part of marketing with a passion for truly understanding our clinicians and health plan needs and our health care system’s functionality.
From developing positioning, messaging, brand, content, campaigns, lead generation programs, conference strategy, PR and communications, and building a sales team, you will play a key role in strategy and execution. Think a start-up in terms of touching every part of marketing and making big dreams reality, but with stable funding and a wonderful leadership team with many years of experience in healthcare. This role is a great networking opportunity and a chance to gain skills in all areas of marketing, while coming to work every day knowing that what you’re doing matters.
We are looking for a marketer who wants to grow in their career and who is a great fit with our team. We are a smart, dedicated, resourceful, and fun team who works collaboratively in everything we do and has a reputation in the industry for doing the hard work of what’s needed to improve health care. We all feel proud of the work that we do every day!
In this job, you will:
- Collaborate to develop sophisticated marketing and outreach strategies and campaigns tailored to unique customer segments
- Develop, refine, and manage the product brand in partnership with agencies and internal team
- Research and recommend marketing mix, including communication methods, vehicles, and technologies to engage various stakeholders and customer segments
- Own development of creative content, e-mail blasts, e-newsletters, ads, slideshows, and online and sales engagement tools to generate awareness and motivate action
- Partner with product team to shape features based on your newly discovered customer insights
- Measure and report performance of marketing activities, assess progress towards objectives and goals, and continually recommend improvements
You have most of these:
- BA/BS in marketing, business, communications, or related field in health care
- 3-8 years of experience in B2B marketing and communications targeting providers, health plans, or other health care organizations
- Proven experience identifying target audiences and driving development of creative campaigns that motivate behavior change
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills; building strong relationships with people of all levels inside and outside of IHA
- Passion for learning and continuous improvement, detail-oriented and well-organized
- Demonstrated success and enjoyment from working in a small, dynamic, professional environment
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation
- Strong understanding of the structure of California health care delivery system
- Experience marketing IT solutions to providers, health plans, or health systems
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment in convenient location (City Center 12th St BART Station in Oakland)
- Free snacks, tea, coffee, and wine tasting on Friday afternoons
- Subsidized gym membership
- 401K contribution
- 21 paid days off a year + 9 holidays
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year