Full Job Description
Field Force Merchandising, LLC (FFM) is a national merchandising company that covers 48 U.S. states for several different types of projects and programs.
FFM is currently recruiting merchandising reps to cover a continuity program in your area.
This program is a continuity cycle that is completed once every 6 to 8 weeks.
VERY FLEXIBLE - You are given a 2-week time frame to complete your cycle.
You can work Sunday thru Saturday between the hours of 6am to 7pm.
You create your own schedule to complete your assigned stores within the cycle!
You will be paid a flat rate of $15.00 PER STORE/PER VISIT. The visit will typically only last 20 to 30 minutes.
There are a few supplies, tools you will need to complete this project. (Mainly, an ice scrapper and bucket) A complete list will be provided to you and you will be eligible for one time reimbursement up to $10.
*TASKS TO BE PERFORMED: *
- Estimated in-store time per visit is 20 - 35 minutes.
- Merchandise and check the freshness of inventory on the product.
- Remove the ice buildup from the edges and walls, if needed.
- Clean vent grates removing dust and lint.
- Wipe down the outside of the case.
- Report your service visit in the company’s reporting system.
This project is perfect for merchandising reps looking to add on to their current schedule!
If you are interested in receiving the list of stores in your area/state, please respond immediately.
Field Force Merchandising
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)