All applicants must apply online at www.usps.com/careers
This job has an Exam requirement.
Job opened 2/26/21 - Closes on 3/5/21
Provides secretarial support for a manager and staff. Processes information in accordance with established practices and procedures. Performs a variety of miscellaneous office clerical and typing duties.
1. Produces reports, letters and other documentation using appropriate software and word processing equipment; monitors peripheral equipment.
2. Accesses, retrieves and/or updates files and other data maintained on personal computers.
3. Sends and receives electronic messages, files and other documentation via the local area network.
4. Produces charts, tables, and other documentation using various graphics software.
5. Composes routine memorandums and letters relating to business of the office, such as transmittals and acknowledgments.
6. Reviews materials prepared for manager’s signature for accuracy, completeness, and format.
7. Acts as receptionist and performs routine clerical duties such as tracking correspondence, answering telephones and forwarding messages, making necessary travel arrangements and submitting related forms, operating standard office equipment, requisitioning supplies, and coordinating printing, maintenance, and other service requests.
8. Screens, logs, and routes office mail in accordance with established procedures.
9. Performs other administrative duties and maintains a variety of reports, such as time and attendance records, correspondence control, training plans, etc. and establishes and maintains office files.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46,682.00 - $62,679.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We provide surgical gloves and masks.
- Secretarial: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Expense reports
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place