Come Shine With Us!
At Mister Car Wash our formula is simple; we make people feel good by delivering a clean, dry and shiny car every time. Our customers come first and we are dedicated to delivering exceptional quality and friendly service on every visit. We deliver on this promise through our exceptional team of employees.
Currently with 320 car wash and oil change stores in 50 markets within 21 states and rapidly growing!
We are currently seeking a Marketing Brand Manager to join our Tucson National Headquarters Team!
The Marketing Brand Manager will lead the charge on creatively and effectively introducing future customers and educating existing customers about the Mister Car Wash brand. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of brand media campaigns, owned social media channels, PR and communications, experiential marketing and community engagement initiatives.
What you will do:
- Lead the brand marketing, PR and corporate communications, community engagement, experiential marketing, and owned social media functions to build the brand and share the company story
- Plan, develop and implement internal and/or outbound communication programs collaboratively with internal and external partners
- Foster teamwork and grow team channel communication expertise while increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the department
- Continuously focus on marketing opportunities in a cost-effective manner without compromising quality
- Assure the brand integrity and develop programs, collateral content and design to enhance the brand value
- Drive continuous customer communication via email and other appropriate channels
- Engage with stakeholders to drive brand messages e.g. press releases, commenting as a company spokesperson and building media relationships
- Set direction and help with execution for on-brand content creation
- Work closely with the design team to drive creative concepts and continue the evolution of the brand aesthetic
- Work with our PR agency to develop and manage a clear activity calendar that leverages our brand positioning and amplifies the cultural narrative
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communications and 4+ years of experience, or a Master's degree and 2+ years related experience
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a dynamic international Marketing/Marcom department
- A self-starter and quick learner with a confident and enthusiastic manner and a strong personal motivation to succeed
- A team player with creative energy and superior written and oral communication skills
- Extensive project planning skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility and strength in dealing with tight deadlines and a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in digital marketing, such as marketing automation, SEO and web analytics
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, internet and digital marketing tools
- Fluent in developing and giving presentations
- Experience working with copywriters, designers and creative agencies
- A strong track record developing brand marketing and creative strategies, personally influencing management adoption
- A superior communicator who can clearly and concisely convey thoughts and ideas to any audience in any context
Perks for you:
This is an opportunity to play a key role within a leading, high-growth, national consumer services company!
- Modern office space in the heart of downtown Tucson
- Fast-paced and dynamic growing company
- FUN, inclusive working environment with a culture that is truly People First
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company paid Short-Term Disability coverage
- Car Wash Discounts
We participate in the E-Verify system.
Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicant for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time
- public relations: 3 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 4 years (Required)