Guru Mile owns an extensive and diversified portfolio of (ecommerce based) drop shipping sites. Our recent need to expand has prompted us to search for a General Manager to manage the operations of our existing ecommerce sites, facilitate the launching of our new sites, and oversee the development and growth off them all.
Objectives of this Role
· Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity
· Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
· Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality
· Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
· Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Experience managing online stores or other ecommerce platforms
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit's employees.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
Skills and Qualifications
· Proven experience in a managerial role
· Strong decision-making capabilities
· Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
· Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
· Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
· Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
· Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
· Previous performance evaluation experience
· Working knowledge of human resources processes
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,012.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- How many years of IT experience do you have?
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- E-commerce: 3 years (Preferred)