Gosnold's mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided. Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary! Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are hiring: HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Temporary Position: January - April 2019
- Experience in a professional office setting and familiarity with general office procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with clients, visitors, peers, and management.
- Computer literate and experienced with current office applications.
- Ability to work under time constraints and prioritize responsibilities.
- A bachelor's degree and three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources experience, or seven (7) years of experience in the Human Resources field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Responsible for all facets of recruiting for all cost centers.
- Works with hiring managers to understand and fulfill their hiring needs.
- Attends job fairs throughout the year.
- Works with partners and systems to advertise jobs in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Manages internal and external systems to the fullest capabilities to streamline recruiting process.
- Manages the credentialing process.
- Involves frequent contact and a working knowledge of the benefits, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee and monitor compliance with internal and regulatory personnel requirements, such as employee performance evaluations, food handlers’ assessments, staff training records, application for appointment and re-appointment to the clinical staff applications and other similar activities.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Counsels employees (and potential employees/applicants) on plan provisions so that individuals can make informed benefit decisions.
- Oversees maintenance and confidentiality of employee benefit files and updating of employee payroll.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Enter new hire information, maintain various fields in the ADP / Payroll and compile reports from database.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- The Human Resources Generalist reports directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer or designee.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)