- Minimum of Master’s degree in a quantitative field (physics, mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, computer science, etc.) with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Fewer years of relevant experience will be considered for candidates with higher academic qualifications and/or certifications such as a PhD, a second Master’s degree, CPA or CFA.
- Sound knowledge of Calculus, Numerical Analysis, Statistics, and Linear Algebra.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of financial products, risk management, Basel/CCAR/CECL regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with colleagues. Team work and commitment a must.
- Solid writing skills. Publications in peer-reviewed journals are considered as good evidence.
- Programming skills: SAS, Matlab, SQL, R, Python, C/C++, Java, Oracle.
- Curiosity, diligence, and a healthy skepticism about received wisdom are all desirable.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time.
All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.