The System Administrator will demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, be capable of explaining simple procedures in writing or verbally.
Has good knowledge and experience with Microsoft front office and back office products. Experience with routed, switched and wireless networks is a pre.
Knowledge and experience with IP Phones systems (like e.g. Cisco IP phones) is a pre.
Knowledge and experience of ERP software (eg. Glovia) and BI (eg SAP BI).
Proven experience with current ICT hardware and software.
Candidates require at least 3 years of Systems Administration experience.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks, and provide support for escalated trouble tickets. The System Administrator belongs to the Global IT Team, participating on integrated teams and projects for the benefits of the company as a whole.
- Excellent internal-client interfacing skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with various levels of management.
- Help identify and deploy technical solutions to enhance the overall operations and support functions of the US operations
- Plan and schedule the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and applications software. Manage accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
- or another ERP is
- Excellent analytical skills; change agent, self-starting abilities.
- Debugs network and domain related issues for Microsoft Operating Systems
- Follow up on internal- customer support problems.
- Document incident response,
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Support primarily Shelbyville IN and Rochester NY facilities, global IT team member
- Travel as needed, depending on home location, to support mainly Indiana (75%) and New York (25%) facilities and occasionally our European or Asian facilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft backoffice products like Exchange, Sharepoint server, SQL Server, Active Directory
- Knowledge and experience with VMWare products
- Knowledge with backup solutions for VMWare environments (eg Veeam)
- 5years of general IT experience utilizing Windows systems, Windows Server OS, Windows desktop OS for a large networked environment preferred
- Understanding of Microsoft networking and domain technologies.
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating system
- Knowledge and experience in managing McAfee or similar protect ware
- Comprehension of computer technology and ability to quickly learn related concepts and new software products.
- Programming ability in VB and C#, in combination with SQL and Oracle databases
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience with desktop, laptop, mobile devices and some networking equipment.
- Knowledge and skills supporting Active Directory and Windows Domain Controllers.
- Supporting network infrastructure
- Experience with Microsoft office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge and experience with Apple IOS and Android phones is a plus
- Knowledge of additional product like Bartender, Talend is a plus
Education and/or Experience
- 3+ years of experience in system administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent job experience is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- system administration: 3 years (Preferred)