My Client is a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry. Focused on financial institutions that work cross-asset, often with multi-system and/or high volume trading activities, the Company scopes, designs, develops, implements and supports a broad range of mission critical data and trading systems across front, middle and back-office operations. This combination of domain knowledge and technical expertise in leading financial services technologies has motivated the Company to invest in developing its own product suite.
My Client is looking for Business Analysts to join our Capital Markets Business. We look for individuals who are strategic, thrive in a fast paced environment and possess a strong analytical aptitude to help solve complex business challenges.
- Collecting, understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans
- Provide technical knowledge with respect to the application of complex regulatory requirements
- Assess and comply with banking and other applicable regulations, such as DFAST, CCAR, Basel III and Dodd Frank, as well as understand the evolving regulatory landscape.
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
- Interface with various stakeholders across multiple business units understanding their requirements, and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs.
- Experience working in a financial institute as Business Analyst
- Experience of working in medium to large teams in complex project environments
- Knowledge within Capital Markets (fixed income, equities, FX, derivatives etc).
- Experience within regulatory space (dodd-frank, CCAR, MiFID, FATCA, Basel )
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- Strong experience with Excel, VBA, SQL or python
- Results orientated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are unable to provide sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- Technical Business Analyst: 4 years
Required work authorization: