Empower Every New Yorker — Without Exception — to Live the Healthiest Life Possible
NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the United States. We provide essential outpatient, inpatient and home-based services to more than one million New Yorkers every year across the city’s five boroughs. Our large health system consists of ambulatory centers, acute care centers, post-acute care/long-term care, rehabilitation programs, Home Care, and Correctional Health Services. Our diverse workforce is uniquely focused on empowering New Yorkers, without exception, to live the healthiest life possible.
New York City has created the T2 Testing & Tracing program to increase COVID testing capacity throughout the city. Based on the current data for testing needs, the goal is to setup approximately 100 sites performing 300 tests at each sites daily. Each site will require site visits, design reviews, design decisions, ongoing maintenance to support the infrastructure at each site (i.e. generators, HEPA filter maintenance, HVAC support) in addition to managing vendor contracts. These sites will be in operation for one year. To ensure these sites can operate safely and efficiently, this staff is required to support this program. These positions will be grant funded.
1. A Baccalaureate Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Construction Management or an approved related discipline from an accredited college or university; or,
2. New York State licensure as a Registered Architect or Professional Engineer; and,
3. *Seven or #six years experience in the construction, architectural or engineering field, including three years in design contracts and construction contracts relating to health care facilities in a managerial or administrative capacity; or,
4. A satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
* Qualification for Central Office.
# Qualification for Health Care Facilities.
These temporary full-time positions are eligible for health insurance.
How To Apply:
https://careers.nychhc.org/psc/hrtam/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&. Type in 54919 into search bar.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Engineering: 6 years (Required)