Sure, we are leading innovation across every facet of the Planning space, improving the agility of our customers by delivering Connecting Planning. Yes, our platform is arguably the most sophisticated one in its class. But our platform alone does not make heroes of our customers. Our Customer Success and our Professional Services teams do. And these teams can't function successfully without the support, direction, and guidance of our Operations team!
This important position on the Anaplan Customer Operations team gives you a fantastic opportunity to help scale our business through the evolution and growth of our CS and PS teams. Working to ensure our field team members are equipped with the best enablement, collateral, tools, processes and communications they need.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER, CUSTOMER SUCCESS OPERATIONS
Are you a results-focused superstar executioner, with background in customer success or professional services operations, business analytics, program/project management, or finance?
Are you able to put yourself in our customer-facing teams' shoes, and understand what they need to be truly successful in delivering and supporting Anaplan with our customers? Are you analytically minded, and able to bring together the data and metrics we need to track the health and scale of our customers and field teams? Are you cool and calm under pressure, and able to remain focused on delivering to project plans and driving results? Do you thrive in building strong relationships across cross-functional teams? Are you someone who is known for being totally accountable for whatever is in your hands? Then you're in the right place.
As the Senior Program Manager, Customer Success Operations, you'll report to the VP, Customer Operations and Renewals, and collaborate closely with our functional leadership team to help strengthen and scale the Anaplan Customer Success and Professional Services team.
You will be part of Anaplan's Operations team that operate globally to provide the tools, processes, best-practice collateral, communications and operational support that make our customer facing teams, and ultimately customers successful.
- Take the leading role in connecting our Product team with our Customer Success and Professional Services field teams by owning all product related field communications
- Align with product operations on each product release to carefully understand magnitude and timing of customer impact
- Design and deliver global customer migration plans that maximize value and minimize disruption to our customers
- Work closely with our enablement team to ensure the right messaging and enablement reaches our customer facing teams
- Work closely with our Professional Services leadership team to carefully curate services packages that help our customers through migrations and transitions, and/or build better adoption of our product
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, legal, finance and sales operations to execute on key programs
- Analyze and interpret key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations to leadership based on trends, emerging opportunities and risks
- Play a key role in strategic planning activities for each planning cycle; including services targets, rate cards, and performance tracking capabilities
- Execute key programs that are necessary to support our operational effectiveness and efficiency, such as business forecasting
- Implement and manage software that facilitates Customer Success and Professional services team operations
- Define processes and policies that keep us running effectively and efficiently
- Responsible for the compensation & commissions process for Customer Success and Professional Services functions
- Responsible for Professional Services Rate maintenance and analysis
The responsibilities aren't always defined and the role will evolve over time, offering multiple opportunities to learn and grow in a diverse work environment. It's critical that you have the skills, motivation and initiative to really take ownership in the Customer Success/Professional Services Operations space to help propel us forward as a company. This role requires high levels of autonomy, accountability, integrity, and drive!
- BA/BS required. MA/MBA a plus.
- 7+ years of Operations, Program Management and/or Customer Success/Professional Services field experience
- A deep understanding of the role Customer Success Managers (we call them Business Partners) and Professional Services team members play in the SaaS world
- Financial acumen; strong data analytics skills; compensation/commissions experience a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Proven project management capabilities
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate knowledge transfer, both in-person and virtually, across a globally diverse team
- Data-driven with a commitment to process improvement
- Strong reputation working with inter-disciplinary teams as being innovative, accountable, reliable, and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Passion for process and experience scaling processes
- Enjoys "getting their hands dirty" by digging into complex operations
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Ability to focus on progress and results; a natural problem-solver
- Ability to lead through influence; strong active listening skills is a must
- Experience with Salesforce, Workday, Confluence, and/or Gainsight preferred
- Anaplan Model Building experience desired (Advanced excel and analytical experience a plus)
- Strong ability to give/receive feedback; iterative and open mindset
- Active advocate of drama-free and positive work environment and culture
- Experience working in a hypergrowth organization a plus
If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one is solving in the tech space yet, it's time to apply.
Do you align with Anaplan's Values?
We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers ( http://www.anaplan.com/about/careers/ )
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbra5fNyhG4 ) problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 900+ customers ( https://www.anaplan.com/customers/ ) and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=h_k1OEmIpOk&app=desktop ), see our recognitions and achievements ( https://www.anaplan.com/about/recognition/ ), and take a look at what it's like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/anaplan/ )
Twitter ( https://twitter.com/anaplan )
Instagram ( http://instagram.com/anaplanning/ )
YouTube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGyXlJXS6nEb21Om_17f4pg )