Overview: The Entry-Level Lab Assistant or Research Intern, under direct supervision, will assist with the culture of different types of primary cells, along with performing other general lab work and office duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of cell culture experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and maintain several projects at one time
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability to different situations
- Willingness to work weekends and late hours occasionally.
- Currently living in the Chicago area is a MUST. Applicant's living outside of the Chicago area will not be considered.
About the Company: Cell Biologics is a premier manufacturer of primary cultured cells and cell culture products, located in the Illinois Medical District, near downtown Chicago 60612.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- cell culture: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture