Thrifty Thrift Stores is a private owned organization, for profit that operates 17 stores in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Oklahoma, and Texas. We are proud to employ over 700 people across our locations, while supporting the local community providing affordable, quality products. We have been in business for over 45 years and we are looking for skilled store managers to join our valued team!
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a professional staff, including hiring, promoting, counseling, and terminating of staff members.
- Scheduling of all Thrift Store Personnel
- Ensure the staff remain on task and fulfills all assigned duties.
- Ensure store presentation is consistent with company standards.
- Manage store expenses and payroll to best address the needs of the business
- Ensure customers have a positive experience while shopping with us.
- Maintain a standard of cleanliness and organization in any areas where donations are collected.
- Coordinate floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
- Performing store closing and/ or opening duties.
Qualified Candidates must posses the following:
- Knowledge of retail operations, and human resources
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate a team
- Excellent Interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to focus and deliver proactively in a dynamic, multi-tasking, fast paced environment
Paid Personal Days
Offer affordable health, vision, and dental insurance
Offer supplemental health products