Abra Auto Body and Glass is looking for an experienced COLLISION ESTIMATOR to be part of our growing team at our Kokomo, IN location!
The Estimator provides accurate repair estimates, answers any questions the owner may have about the repair process and does everything possible to sell the repair to the owner and insurance company.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
- Prepare estimates in accordance with Insurance partner and company guidelines
- Maintain and execute a timely schedule before, during, and after completions of repairs
- Communicate supplements to customers and insurance companies on the same business day as written.
- Follow job through the entire process. If any problems arise, contact owner, explain the situation, resolve the situation with owner and/or insurance company, if necessary. Contact customer with updates on a regular basis.
- Consult with management regarding new procedures and equipment in the industry.
- Follow up and insure that all Accounts Receivable are current
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no suspensions or major violations
- Math, reading, and computer skills
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Experience in a Collision Center or Dealership is preferred, in addition to I-CAR training and ASE Estimator Certification.
- 401k Plans with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays, after 90 days
- Health, Dental, Vision and many other benefit options
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Service & Parts Discount Program
- Prepaid Legal Services & Identity Theft Solution Program Options