Kelly Services is seeking candidates for a contract position with one of our customers, Lilly, a leading pharmaceutical company headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a role using a computer.
- At least 1 year of experience using SAP functions.
- Demonstrated computer skills and use of various software programs like SAP and knowledge of the returns process.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and sound decision making skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to be flexible and willing to be cross-trained to perform multiple assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with accuracy and attention to details.
- High productivity rate in previous assignments.
- Data Entry expertise with attention to detail.
- Ability to be authorized to handle Special Security Substances and Controlled Substances to work in this area.
- Lifting (up to 25 lbs.) and bending are required.
To accurately process return of outdated pharmaceutical products from Wholesalers, Retailers, other third parties per the defined Returns Policy and Sales Samples using the SAP System.
Pay up to $15.00/hour.
Contract is estimated 6 months in length (potentially longer).
With benefits available:
Kelly has arranged for the opportunity for employees to purchase benefits from a third-party vendor, Leslie & Associates. Plans include medical, prescription drugs, vision, dental, life insurance, critical illness, accident insurance, Group Legal Plan, and/or short-term disability. Benefits are also available through the Federal Government Affordable Care Act (ACA).
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered, please apply today!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.