Online Part -Time English/ESL Instructors (Contractor position) are Needed!
- Facilitating 60 minutes Live Interactive Video English Lessons through online - with international students overseas, from grade 5 to grade 12 to improve English speaking, listening and writing skills. Class size could be private and small group.
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to students assignments to help them improve English abilities.
- Providing timely assessments to students to evaluate performance and learning achievements.
- Essay editing and modifications
- Speaking English on idiomatic level; native-like fluency in English
- At least five-year English teaching experience or equivalent activities in K-12 grades in public or private schools (not online organization)
- At least one teaching certificate: state certifications, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, state certifications, Bachelor Degree or above in a relevant field (ex. Education, Linguistics, Languages)
- Must be punctual at all times; follow the agreed-upon lesson schedule; and meet the agreed-upon instructor expectations.
- Legally authorized to work in U.S.
Nice to have:
- Committed availability, mainly Saturdays, Sundays, early morning hours, late evening hours and night hours for EST.
- A genuine passion of teaching and patience
- Qualified home office/location with a reliable internet-connected computer with webcam capability
- $20 or above/hour based on experience and performance
- Competitive salary with a system to reward outstanding teachers
- The flexibility and comfort of working from home
- Ongoing training and professional development
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $50.00 /hour
- teaching English in a traditional school 5-12 (not online): 3 years (Required)
- state/TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent (Required)
Hours per week:
- Less than 10