RevolutionParts is a rapidly growing SaaS technology 40+ person company that values big thinking, passionate people, that are willing to take ownership of their role and wow our customers while leaving their ego at the door. We’re on a mission to make it easy for new car dealerships to build a thriving e-commerce parts channel. We currently work with 650+ Automotive dealerships in the US and Canada and we're growing rapidly.
Web Designer/Front End Developer
RevolutionParts is seeking an innovative web designer with the ability to create high-quality responsive websites and other digital assets. This is a new position in which you will help shape the brand and visual identity for a rapidly growing technology company. If you’re an excellent visual story teller with expertise in creating beautiful user experiences, then you will be very successful in this role.
What You’ll Do:
What You Need:
- Lead the evolution of RevolutionPart’s visual brand identity. Establish guidelines to ensure consistency across all mediums.
- Translate business requirements into compelling interactive/digital experiences. In other words, design and build cool stuff that gets the results we want.
- Lead the design, development, and evolution of the RevolutionParts.com website.
- Design and production of the creative assets needed to support promotional campaigns, including microsites, landing pages, emails, mobile apps, display ads, and more.
- Design/layout of digital content, including infographics, ebooks, guides, whitepapers, case studies, slideshares, interactive tools/quizzes, and more.
- Provide creative direction to assist with the production of video content and photo shoots.
Why You Like Working Here:
- A portfolio of well-designed digital assets (websites, landing pages, mobile apps, etc)
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practices in responsive design, user interface (UI) design, illustration, typography, and color theory. Bonus points for experience with emotional design and conversation optimization.
- You can make an impact and help shape the future of the company
- Young, dynamic culture that rewards high-performers
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Unlimited vacation, take time when you need it
- You’ll never need to buy a suit or tie for work