Medical Billing Collections Manager Pay Range: $55,000-$65,000 annually Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits including but not limited to: health/dental benefits, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement program.
Position Summary: Oversees and supervises all collections functions in the Reimbursement Department.
- Provides supervision, oversight and direction to the reimbursement department.
- Reviews the current processes and procedures, identifies areas for improvement and implements changes.
- Ensures the timely filing of all claims, monitors best practices and changing requirements for peers, payers and regulators.
- Handles and resolves escalated claims, problems or complaints.
- Monitors accounts receivable and revenue metrics and implements continuous improvement.
- Ensures reconciliation of AR accounts.
- Supports the reimbursement team and program management to improve communication and collaboration between department and programs.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Six (6) years insurance billing experience required plus three (3) years supervisory experience required.
- Solid understanding of MA state billing systems preferred
- Proven record in the management and development of staff
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with staff at all levels of the organization
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Supervisory: 3 years (Required)
- Insurance Billing: 6 years (Required)