StitchDX is excited to announce the addition of a Junior Web Developer. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidatewith a strong work ethic who is eager to learn, solve challenging problems, and be acontributorto a growing agency.You’llwork independentlyon development projects,as wellas part of a larger development team, to deliver result-oriented solutions for our clients.
Working with a team from discovery to delivery, you’ll help determine client needs, define solutions, and executethose solutions.
StitchDXis a Digital Experience Agency that helps organizations maximize engagement with the people they serve andthe people they work with. Our approach helps our customers leverage technology to optimize their Digital Marketing efforts and transform their Digital Workplaces. Fueling organizational growth by defining and aligning mission and vision, and clarifying and amplifying action.
As aHubSpot Certified Silver Partner and Gold AkuminaPartner, our services include branding, website and intranet development, email, and social media. Our expertise includes a variety of technologies including Microsoft Sharepointand O365, WordPress, HubSpot, Marketo, and Pardot.
Candidates should include a link(s) to portfolio of work.
- Work with services team on scoping and designing solutions for clients
- Participate in client discovery calls to understand their needsand requirements
- Translate client needs intovisual layouts, andconvert design into HTML and CSS using responsive web design best practices
- Help define technical requirements and specifications
- Define problems, research solutions, and collaborate with the larger service and dev team to devise work plans to solve those problems
- Implement web design to ensure client’s site(s) renders well across multiple devices
- Design widgets/apps for creating experiences that meets the requirements for the client
- Provide feedback onapp enhancements with the development team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- One to five (1-5) years' related experience
- Hands-on experience in object-oriented programming
- Understanding of SharePoint, Microsoft Graph and Office 365
- Strong understanding of Agile Scrum methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a realistic understanding of when and how to escalate an issue
- Ability to take direction, be flexible, have a positive attitude, and work as part of a team to make compromises that meet the needs of all parties
- Willingnessand abilityto learn new technologies and motivated by finding ways to utilizethem
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams at all levels, as well as with outside vendors and contractors
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to clearly define projects, objectives, goals, schedules and assignments
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
- Curiosity, empathy, and understanding of business goals and needs
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Proficient in the Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Experience with CMS technologies such asWordPress, Magento, etc.
- SharePoint certified developers strongly preferred
- Proficiency in multiple languages including PHP
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
- United States (Preferred)