- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Software Development
- DoD Experience
We need an experienced systems engineer who will use their passion to work with fellow leaders and other developers to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. You will work with other developers building in an Agile life cycle development model. You will use systems and languages like Android, Augmented Reality, Nvidia Tesla-based SoC and SoP, Arduino, Espressif, Java, C and C++, Python, various analog and digital sensors, and Bluetooth.
You will help to provide direction in the best use of these and emerging technologies to meet our clients’ demands. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment and future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the Digital space for the better.
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with mobile development, including Java and LUA
- 3+ years of experience with microprocessors and physical computing, including Arduino, ESP8266/ESP32, and Raspberry Pi using C++, Python and LUA
- 3+ years of experience in using software development to wirelessly integrate with commercial products, including Android smartphones, such as the Samsung Galaxy Note and small form factor computers, such as Raspberry Pi
- Experience with the development of native Android apps that leverage device HW modules, including Bluetooth, WiFi, or GPS
- Ability to use off-the-shelf microprocessors to rapidly prototype and perform initial proofs of concept
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 4+ years of experience with firmware engineering in software design, hardware design a plus
- Experience with DoD electronic warfare as it pertains to radio communications
- Experience with military electronic warfare a plus
- Experience with technologies, including mesh networks, cellular networks, including CDMA, 3G, and LTE, image capturing sensors, intelligent video analysis, multi-spectrum analysis, and Software Defined Radio systems
- MS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.