We are looking for experienced drywall mudder, tapper, and finishers who also have experience with installing VCT and LVT flooring - other tasks associated with this position include: demolition, framing, and painting. Min. 5 years experience in the field. Other skill sets are a plus. Able to work well with others and communicate daily progress reports.
- Install and make repairs to a variety of items in various locations
- Ability to follow OSHA 10Hr requirements
- Presentable, and possess the ability to communicate with customers in order to build relationships
- Detailed when it comes to repairs made, including but not limited to measurements, pictures, recommendations for repairs.
- Ability to work overtime and or on call as workload and emergency issues dictate
- Ability to travel is a must as well as working some overnight shifts as repairs and clients call for it
- Maintain inventory, equipment and vehicle
- Follow client specific requirements as they relate to other systems
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction and repair field for large commercial facilities.
OSHA 10hr OR Completion of Osha 10hr within 3 months of employment
Note: We conduct employment, criminal, motor vehicle records and drug testing as part of our employment process.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour