Work Remotely Only In The State Of Florida
Application Developer / Analyst II will provide support to all business areas through the development and maintenance of Windows services, Web applications, web sites and mobile applications. The Application Developer / Analyst II is expected to document existing workflows and lead other team members towards adhering to development practices. Also to work on projects requiring design and development of services for processing EDI files and integration between business systems. Experience with developing and analyzing requirements, UI design, Object oriented programming is required. Skills required include but not limited to Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS, WSDL, WCF, C#.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience with the following technologies:
- Over 5 years software development experience in Microsoft Technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related field.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer certification preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013/2017 IDE.
- Experience with development workflow using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
NET framework 4.0 and higher
Web-based applications, API layers including RESTful services, and SQL Server database objects
Team Foundation Server 2013/2017
OOD/OOP (Object Oriented Design/Programming) and software modeling
Demonstrated proficiency in Web Services, WSDL and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
Strong problem solving ability and time management skills.
Experience on software application and UI design of from software requirements.
The ability to work in a team oriented environment is required.
Work independently without requiring constant guidance from your supervisor.
Experience with one or more of the following programming languages:
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES:
- Healthcare enterprise environment experience
- Project Management and organizational skills
- Web Service Development (WCF,WSDL)
- X.509 Digital Signatures
- TCP/IP Socket application development
- ANSI EDI X12 Formats
- iSeries OS400 environment