Sager Electronics, a wholly owned subsidiary of TTI Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Inc. company, is a North American distributor of Interconnect, Power and Electromechanical components from leading manufacturers worldwide. Grounded in over 130 years of innovation and service, Sager Electronics provides customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and innovative business solutions through its Distributing Confidence® business model. Headquartered in Middleborough, MA, Sager Electronics operates a national network of field sales representatives and strategically located service centers across North America. To learn more about Sager, visit www.sager.com
Sager Electronics is seeking a Senior System Administrator for our corporate location in Middleboro, MA. The System Administrator will be responsible for the support and maintenance of our Intel based server platforms (Windows 2008/2012/2016). Primary responsibilities will include: installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and documentation of server/desktop applications and hardware. This position will also assist IT with the Help Desk, Telecommunications, UNIX systems and Development issues as well as maintain backup and restore applications.
How you will spend your time:
We’re excited if you have:
- Administer Office 365/Active Directory File/Print/Authentication/Group Policy.
- Administer and configure Citrix XenDesktop/XenServer environment.
- Administer and configure SharePoint 2013.
- Review server logs on a daily basis.
- Synchronize production and development operating environments.
- Manage off-site storage of data backups.
- Integrate company objectives into organization goals and accomplishments.
- Coordinate project assignments and information flow.
- Design maintenance procedures.
- Provide technical supervision.
- Manage projects of small to medium size.
- Perform “on call” responsibilities.
- Prepare written and oral status reports of assigned projects.
- Make recommendations in the selection of hardware and software acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience required.
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
Sager Electronics offers an attractive benefits package for full time employment, including medical/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and a company matched 401(k). To learn more about Sager Electronics, please visit our web site at http://www.sager.com.
Sager Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.