Generac Power Systems – Work with the leader in the power industry! Our office in Waukesha, WI is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst.
The Senior Tax Analyst is responsible for federal, state, and local income tax compliance, quarterly and annual income tax accounting (provision), M&A assistance; tax planning; assisting with federal and state income tax audits; assisting with U.S. transfer pricing processes and documentation; ensuring compliance with SOX requirements.
- Responsible for completion of federal, state and local income tax returns, franchise tax returns, estimates and extensions, as well as gathering data for international components of the federal return.
- Responsible for annual and quarterly income tax accounting under ASC740 including 10K and 10Q schedules and disclosures.
- Lead or assist as needed on domestic governmental audits.
- Assist in analyzing and implementing recent tax reform measures.
- Assist with U.S. transfer pricing processes and documentation.
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls as they relate to income tax.
- Assist with M&A income tax issues such as due diligence, structuring, integration and purchase accounting for domestic transactions.
- Assist with tax planning.
- Monitor tax impact of accounting pronouncements.
- Manage tax projects and studies performed by outside consultants.
- Conduct technical research and documentation as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- 5 years tax experience in Corporate Tax or Public Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred but not required
- Experience in manufacturing environment is preferred
- Masters in Taxation is preferred, but not required
- Experience with Income Tax law, ASC 740, and Sarbanes Oxley is ideal
- Technical knowledge of corporate federal income tax and multi-state income/franchise tax is helpful in this role
- Proficiency CCH or other tax research tools is preferred
Generac offers an excellent benefits package and more! Walk-in interviews are welcome every Wednesday 9-4 pm – S45 W29290 HWY 59 Waukesha between Hwy 83 and HWY 164 on HWY 59.
For a complete job description and to apply on-line visit us at www.generac.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time