Provides the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous, personable, and professional manner to ensure a positive guest breakfast experience.
The Breakfast Host Attendant welcomes and greets guests with a warm friendly smile as they come into the breakfast room.
- Observes breakfast area to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, and respond to any additional requests.
- Offers guest to clear their table in a kind and professional manner ensuring that dirty plates/cups are not removed until they ask guest. Clears and cleans tables left dirty by guests.
- Replenishing food and condiments as needed.
- Follows food safety and handling procedures and compliance regulations as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, State, and Local laws.
- Ability to work schedule as provided (Early A.M. Shifts)
- Must be punctual with Strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project a professional, friendly and courteous image to guests
- Food Handlers License (preferred).
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time