Ready to help us transform healthcare? Bring your true colors to blue.
The Talent Acquisition Student Internship at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is designed to provide an undergraduate student intern with the opportunity to work with the Talent Acquisition team. This area is responsible for talent acquisition, pipeline development and diversity & inclusion initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a social media guru with excellent attention to detail, creative problem solving skills and professional poise. The intern will provide support to the talent acquisition team and be primarily responsible for event planning and communications related to a variety of talent acquisition programs and initiatives. This position will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
The full-time, paid student internship begins June 4, 2018 - August 24, 2018. This internship is part of a company-wide summer internship program that includes a Day 1 orientation, lunch & learn sessions, social and networking events and an off-site volunteer day all through the summer. The internship is located in our Boston headquarters located at 101 Huntington Ave.
- Provide support for the college and high school summer internship programs
- Attend weekly program planning meetings
- Coordinate events for internship programs
- Maintain the BCBSMA Internship webpage
- Create content for social media channels
- Attend recruiting and external talent partnership events
- Research and analyze workforce/demographic data for presentations to team
- Participate in meetings with department leaders
.Support diversity & inclusion communications and initiatives
- Other projects as assigned
- Current undergraduate student with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with social media tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Hootsuite etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Relevant coursework in Communications, Business, Management, Organizational Behavior, Psychology or Sociology