Child Care Resource and Referral is seeking a highly qualified individual to serve as the VP of Operations. The VP of Operations oversees and directs programs, manages facilities and provides operational direction and leadership for the agency: the position reports to the Executive Director and serves as a member of the leadership team. Responsible for financial and operational successes. The VP of Operations maintains a holistic view of agency operations while working closely with the Directors of all Departments in order to assure all programs and service delivery align with agency priorities and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares Operational Reports for the Board of Directors and Executive Director
- Partner with the Executive Director in essential leadership activities and decisions
- Overseeing and maintaining the financial budgets for the organization.
- Developing Responsibilities for the staff, hiring, employees, developing and mentoring staff as well as ensuring the policy and procedures are enforced
Information Technology and Legal
- Serve as primary liaison for the agency on organizational support functions, including IT and shared services, such as Grants Management and Special Projects Management
Education and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Business Management, Accounting, or related field, with a minimum of five (5) years experience in business, accounting, and/or computer technology. Three (3) years experience in the implementation of business and employment law, and supervisory experience.
- Excellent written, verbal and organization skills
- Demonstrate ability to work cooperatively with individuals from various educational, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds.
Job Type: Full-time
- business and employment law and supervisory: 3 years (Required)
- business, accounting and/or computer technology: 5 years (Required)