The Inquiry Center Supervisor manages a team of 10-15 research specialists in Home Depot's Associate Support Center that provides quality customer service to associates and managers by researching and resolving associate pay and HR issues in a timely manner. Duties include:
- Supervising, coaching and providing counsel to research specialists
- Ensuring issues are handled efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
- Working directly with Managers to achieve all contact center goals and objectives
- Utilizing call routing and staffing applications such as Impact 360, CentreVu, CMS and other tools
- Leading team meetings and ensuring that all team members are adequately informed of policy and procedural changes and provide a forum for associates to provide input to the Management team.
- Providing call overflow support to the HR contact center (Tier I).
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
60% Supervises associates to ensure issue resolutions are processed in a timely and accurate manner
10% Provides coaching to team and resolves issues/needs
10% Responsible for the performance goals of their team including service levels, abandon rate, call quality and accuracy as well as adherence to all policies and procedures
10% Manages performance (evaluations, corrective action, feedback, coaching, development, etc.) efficiently and effectively
10% Assist Associate Support Manager by identifying work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to Associate Support Manager
Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. In addition to personnel issues - including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant condition
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Prior supervisory experience in customer service, call center or HR
Ability to manage multiple priorities
Patience, teamwork, motivation, upbeat
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in an unpredictable, fast-paced environment.
Excellent people skills.
Bilingual Spanish is a plus but not required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.