*Tired of working weekends or being on call?
Bring us your talent!
"Local hire only"
We provide a comprehensive benefit package to support you and your family:
- Optimize your health and well-being with company-provided Medical, Dental, and Vision Care.
- Build a secure financial future in the 401(k) and receive 75 cents for every dollar you save up to 4% of pay.
- Protect your income against the unexpected with Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance.
- Take paid time off to refresh and reconnect with friends and family.
- Take advantage of real value extended to teammates in our discount programs.
At Surgical Care Affiliates, as a team we enable great care. We are curious, flexible, and willing to stand up and be heard—we’re working together to change healthcare in America.
Our team of technicians, nurses, clinical leads – the face of our business – are the ones providing outstanding patient care in more than 1 million procedures every year. Come, improve, develop, and grow with us.
The Alaska Surgery Center is looking for an experienced Surgical Technologist with the following experience but not limited to:
- Ability to correlate clinical data with patient’s care under the direction of the Clinical Leader/Registered Nurse.
- Ability to set priorities, is organized, has great time management skills.
- Ability to provide direction to others that is clear, concise and promotes efficiency throughout the clinical areas of the facility.
- Ability to communicate well with patients, Teammates, physicians, other members of the healthcare team, etc.
- Recognizes legal and policy limits of individual practice.
- Current Certification or 2 years Surgical Tech experience, or current graduate of a Surgical Technologist program.
- Current BCLS or within 90 days of hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $49,920.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- acute care: 1 year (Preferred)
- surgical technologist: 2 years (Preferred)
- operating room: 2 years (Preferred)
- surgical tech: 2 years (Preferred)
- surgery: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave