Come to our Friday workshops to learn about registration and getting started with Return To Work!
– Weekly Registration & Career Exploration –
Fridays @ Noon Mountain — 15 minutes
Roll up your sleeves and leap to the top
Join Zoom Meeting
Call 720-359-1541 or use our contact form at www.return2work.org for information.
Positions with multiple employers including positions at Project: Return To Work Inc. (R2W).
You must apply on our site for consideration. Direct link: http://www.bfound.net/loginBox.aspx?CoId=65&rq=2
Project: Return To Work Inc. (R2W) is a 501c3 charitable corporation in business for nearly 25 years to help severely disabled people get back to work, back to life (vocational rehabilitation). Read more about R2W at www.return2work.org.
R2W's Administrative Assistant position is a senior level position. It is primarily a "work from home" opportunity that requires a personable demeanor and expert technical skills including but not limited to the following:
- * Office 365 and Office 2013
- * Outlook email, calendar, and TASK
- * OneDrive, Excel, Word
- * Zoom and Skype
- * Database administration and data entry
You must apply on our portal to be considered: http://www.bfound.net/loginBox.aspx?CoId=65&rq=2 . Follow the prompts then call us at 720-359-1541. Your ability to easily navigate our portal is key to this position. .
ONET (Department Of Labor) Job Description: https://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/43-6014.00
Summary Report for:
43-6014.00 - Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Train and assist staff with computer usage.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Prepare conference or event materials, such as flyers or invitations.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Establish work procedures or schedules and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for office personnel.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Manage projects or contribute to committee or team work.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or graduation ceremonies.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information.
- Take dictation in shorthand or by machine and transcribe information.
- Develop or maintain internal or external company Web sites.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $10.08 to $24.65 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Pay: $13.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page: