What you'll be doing
- Partner with engineers, product managers and data scientists to oversee the user experience of a product from concept to launch — and then continue to improve it.
- Take broad concepts or ideas and turn them into valuable features for our users.
- Understand business needs and connect them with design decisions that can be articulated in individual or group settings.
- Foster a culture of design.
What you should have
- Experienced with building and shipping a web/app product for a variety of devices and platforms.
- Mixes visual, UX, and interaction design skills and experience.
- Displays strategic product thinking and vision.
- More concerned with the "why" than the "how".
- Self-motivated to find answers.
- Excited to dig into experiment data to help inform design iterations.
- Has the ability to take complex problems and solve them in ways that make things simple and usable for our users.
- Has excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experienced with Sketch.
- Experienced with or has a willingness to learn prototyping tools like Framer.
- Local candidates only. No option for remote work, but we will assist with relocations if needed.
- Experience or willingness to mentor other designers.
- Experience with user research/testing.
- Experience writing SQL queries to analyze data.
- CSS, JS, Git, React skills.