Alta Resources is Hiring!
Alta Resources is looking for full-time Social Media Specialists to provide customer support for our new pet care client.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of customers and their pets. You will monitor the brand’s social media sites for appropriateness, as well as potential adverse events and product quality comments.
This position will help ensure overall company compliance is met regarding social media activities of our clients’ customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage clients’ blog content, video streams and picture postings.
- Monitor social media activities to identify adverse events, product quality comments, and inappropriate content.
- Fuel discussions around product-related news, tips, and insights.
- Respond to and moderate consumer comments per client guidelines.
- Confidence in writing in an open consumer forum.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms and how to use them.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate written and visual mediums to form solid judgments.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to understand brand strategies.
- Exceptional written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two years of customer service, public relations or professional writing/marketing experience required.
- Working knowledge of social media software and sites, and intermediate Microsoft Word skills required.
- Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment.
NEENAH, WI | BREA, CA | FORT MYERS, FL | PASIG CITY, PHILIPPINES